Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wake me UP when SEPT end~

Finally..the month of SEPT is gone and here comes the month of OCT..I gotta say..SEPT been treating me quite well..-) I had tons of FUN..Here and there I eat..Here and there I drink..Here and there I laugh..But sometimes a laughter is a hidden behind of sadness..Now I know..There's alot of problems when you are growing up..I guess is part of the process to make you more mature? And also now I understand when they said..if there's a crack..there will always be a crack..Is just a matter of time..how it heal and how you overcome it..But I do believe looking on the bright side will eventually heal everything and definitely will have a better day ahead..So,here's a recap of my SEPT month...!


~Hafiz's Raya Open House~





~Kah Wai's Bbday and Form6 gathering~





~Lunch@Taiwan Cuisine, The Curve~



~Dinner@Puchong~




~Dinner@Movida, Sunway Giza~








~Dinner@Restoran Harbour,Puchong~





~Mooncake Gathering with housemates~




~Photography Event@Putra Hotel~





~Dinner@Madam's Kwan,Midvalley~





~Course Trip to Perkampungan Orang Asli,Semenyih~






~Yin Loo's Big 22@Legend Homes,Port Dickson~








~BBQ night@Eu Lei's Crib,Seremban~






~Mooncake Gathering@My crib,Seremban~



Finally..done..There's alot more places that I went..Just that sometimes I forgot to bring my camera..hehe..but still..things that happened will always be in my mind..*rephrase..I only remember the good times..I don't remember the bad times..I always tend to forget wan..HAHA..Guess this is something good..BTW..this is my 100th post..YAY...! Congrates to myself..Somehow I manage to blog till now..Still not giving up..Is a good sign actually..Maybe I do love writing..hehe..=P

Yours Truly,
LadyV
~xoxo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment