Friday, September 17, 2010

Chilling @ Movida

Before Raya holiday started..I followed my sister to her uni's gathering..They gather at Movida @ Sunway Giza.Is my 1st time to Sunway Giza actually...and they have this very big Full House restaurant..Cute! The environment is not bad as they have alot of restaurant there and not least there are alot of bars and pubs too..Movida is a good place to chill..They have outdoor and indoor..If you dun like noisy music..then you can choose to sit outside..The most attracting part is on Wednesday night..5girls in a group will get a bottle of Vodka for free..! This is GOOD~! Plus, the food they served..is absolutely DELICIOUS..I'm not going to post up the FOOD's photo 1st as I wanna do something special about it..=P And I've been to Movida twice in a week..! I sort of like that place already...=D


~Movida's Menu~

We got the Bacardi Limon for free~! And during Happy Hours..Buy 1 bucket free 1 bucket..Only for Rm98..quite a good deal for Heineken..=)


Me and Kelvin's friend..! He's quite a dancer! =P


~Kelvin and me~


~Kelly sis~


~Kelly sis's and her friends~


~Kelly Sis , Eileen and Mjie~


~I had Flaming that night..and it taste NICE..thanks to Kelvin~


Lastly, me and my sis again~! We don't look alike at all..right..I know..! Sister is much taller than me alot..*jeles..!

Another 2 more days..my holidays is going to end and I have to go back jungle..This is so sickening...exam and assignment all coming up..and I hope the TmNet people will come fix the streamyx ASAP..or else I'll fetch all the technician to my house and get the streamyx done..HAHAHA...Life without internet..I can say is like living during dino time? =P

p/s : I once hear before, listening to sad songs will only make yourself more sad..How come I'm addicted to sad songs..='(

~I wish everyday is a happy day for me and for you too~

0 comments:

Post a Comment