Thursday, September 16, 2010

Baby Galaxy S~!

HIE...I just got back from fren's raya open house..The food is so yummy yummy..I can actually feel myself growing fatter.. Coming back to home town is a sweet thing..but just that I gained alot of weight..due to I keep NOM NOM NOM...oh noooooo...Need to go back Uni and get back on track already..need to go back and jogging..I'm inspired to be slim~! hehe..Now i say it..I HATE THE FEELING OF MY TUMMY BOUNCING WHEN I WALKED DOWN THE STAIRS..OMFGWTF..~~!!! =|

Anyway, I wanna share with you guys about how great is my baby Galaxy S doing..She's been hot and awesome..nyek nyek..This is the application I found..is called PhotoFunia..So anyone of you that is using Android software..go download this application..Is fun to play with...=)..Here's a few of the pictures that my baby galaxy produced...!







Nice right..It's total amazing and beautiful~! HAHA..Sowie..I can't help myself by keep praising my baby galaxy! Actually is quite a not bad phone..thou sometimes it does gave me a headache..So be good to me baby Galaxy or else I'll sell you out...Haha..That's all for now..Will update my post bout raya hols..I need to do sketch something on my thesis now..Damn!!

p/s: Happy Malaysia Day..Hope everyone have a nice day..Shop more..Sleep more..And have FUN~!

~xOxO~

p.p/s: Vampire diaries and Gossip Girl is out..Yay!!

2 comments:

Nana Eddy said...

Those are nice. I wish I could get an android too. But it seems to be no hope for that as my $$$ is doing steadily at 0.001%. yes, VERY low.

btw, Happy Malaysia Day to u too :)

LadyV said...

nana : don't worry..soon it will become 100% =)
luri : is it..okie..will try..thankiew!

Post a Comment