Monday, September 13, 2010

Look Out Point~!

Hello...Is a been a while I've abandon my blog..='( and this is a very old post also..But yet I wanna share with u guys because is my 1st time visiting to Look Out Point..Is located at Cheras or Ampang..I heard that's 2..and I'm not sure which one i went...HAHAHA...Neway, thanks to Aaron for bringing me there..*Aaron..if you are reading this..please remember my souvenir from Auckland..=P

The environment is not bad..I like the ambiance..is nice and relaxing..but parking is quite limited..because we had to park in front of some restaurant which we are forced to dine in there...@@! Luckily the food is delicious..YUMMY..and we can see the whole view of KL..this is nice..=) but too bad, it was raining heavily that night so we could not walk up the hill..What a miss~! So we just sat there and chit chat..and suddenly..BING*..Aaron suggested to go happy hour at Library , Midvalley..Off we go...~~


Their menu..


The view of KL~~ ^^ Did you spot the 2 Jagung?? =P


Aaron's Fried Rice


My lamb chop with ham..~ Fattening..@@! *I think I missed snapping the wedges..too busy eating..^^


Now i present u the Hoegaarden..Somehow we missed 2 more pints..Cause it came after we finish this..Hehe...

~I missed the month of August and I hate the month of September..Please make September fast fast over..and I hope October will be a better month..~ So , wake me up when September end..Counting down..Tik tok Tik tok..~!


0 comments:

Post a Comment