Monday, October 4, 2010

Good morning...

Good morning..is 713am now..im on my way back from seremban to ukm now..so SLEEPY~!!! Listening to the cd that i burned..track 15..Lady antebellum..All we need..I lurve this song..cause the lyrics is very meaningful..somehow is like singin my feelin..But maybe now not ady cause Im singin..Usher..Dj got us fallin in love..Yay..and not forget..Im using my baby galaxy to blog..To all those who are drivin to work or class now..drive safely cause my place here just finish raining..the road is wet..so becareful..im not sure bout ur place..but just do becareful..life is precious..no life means no nothing..You r dead..choiiiii..okie..I think im goin to nap now..Let sis do the drivin..nyek nyek nyek..

Yours truly,
LadyV
~xoxo~
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

0 comments:

Post a Comment