Sunday, October 10, 2010

~Is October Fest~!!

Is October Festival Baby~! I guess this some kind of festival which is held by the Irish people..I wonder why is Malaysia celebrating it too..HAHAHA..no comment..but neway..this is taken in Souled Out,Hartamas..When we reach, I saw people playing games and that's alot of beer everywhere! and also alot of HOT CHICKS! Too bad dint get a snapshot of them..cause we were busy happy-ing ourselves..! Here's some lovely pictures for u guys to see how is like Oct Fest..! Lucky us, we have a few friends working that night that keep giving us free refill..thanks to them I had all kinds of beer..Somehow I dun remember the beer's name..I onli remember Carlsberg and Paulaner and Kilkenny..hahaha..=P



The entrance!


Kei Ching Darlin~!


Yin Loo and mE..Wish her all the best in her badminton tournament! National player ar! =D


mE and Emai..Her expression is so cute..HAHAHA~


The Oct Fest mug !! =D


I met this cute bartender..he present me the superb adorable HAT..=D


me and xin yee..! she's a good drinker...!!


me and shi yee@long long frens..!


white wine of the day..yummy! kinda addicted to wine lately!


The beautiful Emma..she's reali CUTE..! look at her eyes..!


I like this posing...sexy..HAHAHA...~!


Fateh and me in a big hat~



Food of the day! Yummy~!



It is really an enjoyable day..drink and laugh with a bunch of good friends..I hope u guys have fun too..Drink it up..is Oct Fest..! HAHAHA...~! okay..i gotta go shower now..mummy calling..cause gotta wedding buffet..This month seems like alot of people getting marry..and I likey to attend wedding dinner cause I love the dishes...=P

p/s: oh ya..today is 10/10/10..Is a very memorable day..So,I wish all of u have a wonderful day..Make it a memorable one...


Yours Truly,
LadyV
~xoxo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment