Monday, October 11, 2010

Joash..Is ur BIG day~!

Dear Joash Wee..

Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday to Joash..
You smell like one two..!
HAHAHA...~!
I wanna dedicated all the wishes I could think of to you now...

~May you have fun and enjoy everyday in Heaven with your family
~Have a great great great time
~You'll always be missed deeply
~I miss your smile

After learning bout your accident..it does really gave some impact on me..Where I feel that life is short and we only have limited time to do what we wanna do..So from that day onwards...I try not to be angry over alot of matters..I enjoy my life to the max with no regret..I tend to be happy all the times even though im sad..I never stress over something that supposedly I should feel very stress..Always think that every problem can be solved and is not the end of the world yet..I try not to roll any tears even im sad cause I know eventually it will be a bright day again..

THANKS,Joash...

Seriously..eventhough we are not close friend..but just ordinary friend..I don't know why I really feel that you never leave us before..I know you are watching us from up there...! Take care...!

Happy Birthday again..I'm very jealous of you..Cause you'll be forever young...! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment