Friday, August 6, 2010

“What Distance I’d Go for My Other Half”

If I truly had fallen for someone..I will go very far no matter what it takes..I will sacrifice all my time just to see him..Example ,I will purposely stayed up the whole night till 7am..brush up and get ready to take train from Bangi to Seremban..just to have a 3 hours breakfast with him and then head back to Bangi again..I know I need to see him so urgently..because I miss him so much..so much that no words can explain...=)


If my other half is going to leave Malaysia to any other country..I will prepare 12 presents for him..each present represent one month anniversary..and make sure he open it every month~ To remind him of our anniversary date! and let him know that I'm always with him..


Beside that , I will sew my initial name on his clothes..so that he'll always have me along wherever he go...~! This is so cute..And it'll remind him of how cute his gf is...!

And i would stay home every night to webcam with my other half..and chit chat with him till late night before i go to bed..I wanna know what's happening in his life and I wanna be a part of his life..Every single details I also would love to know.. So , I will get to know him more..and more..


I believe if a couple fall deeply , madly in love..distance is not a matter nor a problem..because they always have each other in their mind and heart..Thinking back the memories that they had..Will always make each other feel warm..Somehow , love will find a way...if they are meant to be together..=)


poster

p/s : *Hope I'll win the tickets...! dying to see the movie...! =P

3 comments:

Ronnie said...

Opps... that is for a competition izzit... i thought for real !! Going all out for your the other half... Good luck anyway !

Unknown said...

all the best..im gonna make one post for this contest if i have time =)

LadyV said...

roonie : yeap..for NN contest...=)
sherry : thanks..same to u too!

Post a Comment