Saturday, August 7, 2010

Home Cook..~!

As promised..This is my 2nd post of another drinking session~! Previously was at Tropicana City Mall..The next day , Aaron invited June and Me over to his house..for a home cook dinner..! HOME COOK BY A GUY FRIEND~! This is my 1st time trying lor...~ Hehe...! So , we drove all the way up to Damansara again..All the way thru the jam and so on..@@...HUNGRY MAX...! When we reach , the food is ready served..! NOM NOM NOM...We had 3 dishes and 1 soup...Is a proper meal..! I have to say that he's a quite a good COOK..! But of cox..my cooking is better...NYEK NYEK NYEK..~!

~Soup of the Day ~ 'Ling gau Fa sang Soup' =P~

~Japanese Tau Fu with Minced Pork~

~Chicken with Potatoes~

~Steamed Egg with Minced Pork~

The killer part..Right after dinner..As we was talking..Aaron showed us his collection..OMGWTF* So ended up , we had the middle one..Bacardi Limon..@@ We played some card games..and I think me and Aaron finished more than half of the bottle...~!!!! June got KO after the 1st cup..LOL...=P

~After a few karaoke session..we headed to KTZ to have desserts! YUM YUM...I shared with June...The Frutti Loh..! ~

~Aaron's Honeydew Loh~

After dessert..it's time to go back home...I was so freaking tired..But still , I managed to drive back to Bangi..Safe and sound...=) Is was a fun night..But..what I experience is DON'T EVER DRINK AFTER DINNER..CAUSE IT WILL MAKE YOU PUKE!~Hahaha~! Okie..that's all for now...I need to get a nap...LOL...Will update the last day of drinking session..which took place @ Ecoba , Damansara Perdana..!

~xOxO~

0 comments:

Post a Comment