Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ecoba @ Damansara Perdana~!

This is the 3rd day of drinking session last week..I was there because my friend invited me to STUFF magazine anniversary..So , I kidnapped June aka my roomie along..Hehe..This place is seriousluy good..I lurve the ambience..Is nice to hang out and chit chat with friends..They have tables outside also..So that we can enjoy our meal n the environment..And also the place is HUGE..=D Neway , we did signed up for the lucky draw that night but go home with empty hand..SO SAD...='(

This is a snapshot i took..The main door..!


We ordered Hawaii Chicken Chesse but they gave us the wrong PIZZA...but still..it nice..!


They had free flow till 11pm..hmmm..I think we had alot of it..LOL


My favourite pic of the night..Lurve it..!

Too bad..din't get to take alot of pictures that night..cause camera was spoiled..but miracle enough..my camera recover itself...LUCKY me..if not..gotta dig Rm300 to fix it..when i already spend Rm2k last week..WHY DID I SPEND SO MUCH..! @@!! This is because...

.

.

.

.

.

.


Because I got my new BABY~ chio max~~HEHEHE...and i straigten my hair...IT LOOK FUGLY~! So now i gotta eat grass everyday...='( can anyone come spend me eat everyday..I onli request fot ROTI CANAI...HAHAHA....okay..ciaos...wanna finish my homework..I'M A GOOD GIRL...=P

~xOxO~

0 comments:

Post a Comment