Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mr.Alcohol and Man~

Alcohol is one kind of drink that will make u happy and forget about your problems..that's what I always heard from people..But is this true..? Consuming alcohol will make us more happy? How come when I'm sad..the more I drink the more I feel sad..and the more I'll consume..and ended KO..Am I not right? or Mr.Alcohol love bullying on me..LOL....Sometimes I wonder when will I quit drinking..The answer is likely to be NEVER..That's what my friend replied..='( I'M SO NOT AN ALCOHOLIC..okay..Mr.Alcohol can u make me to hate u..

Recently , I found out that I have a lot of 'good' peoples around me..What I'm trying to say is..He's good in term of telling me to take care myself..to have precaution on the others..but at the same time trying to light up some fire causing my days to be gloomy and moody..This is so sickening..Is there any sincerity and honesty left out there anymore..? I mean being too honest is not really good because honesty always hurt..but still I would hope people around me would be honest to me..Rather than letting me know the last minute and KA BOOM...This will be a very torturing moments..learning the truth last minute when you already put so much effort.. So , please hit me with the truth..I can take it and I will forgive...

Sigh...Is there any man out there with a little bit of sincerity and honesty still? How come when a man lost something..Only then , they will appreciate and try to have it back..Is this normal? You gotta try to lose something first only then you regret and go hunt for it back..Sigh...Love is one simple yet confuse thing..Is there any simple yet everlasting love? Or is it when a relationship is too simple..then that's no sparkle in the relationship anymore? Going for a exciting yet dangerous relationship always win simple yet safe relationship..I wonder why...just like what every people say..'男人不坏,女人不爱‘..in english means man not bad..woman don't like..=P

~ciaos~

0 comments:

Post a Comment