Friday, August 6, 2010

Tropicana City Mall~!

Last Tuesday...I went to Tropicana City Mall with my friends..to watch Inception! I know..I'm outdated...The movie is out like ages ago..But, neway..at least I watched ady...blekkk...The movie is nice..Just that I don't really understand the last part whether Leonardo is in real world or in his dream..! So i rate it...7/10! =) and they have this quite leng jai actor..! In the movie his name is Arthur and his real name is Joseph Gordon Levitt...He damn cute lorrrr!




Joseph Gordon! *saliva drooling....

We left Bangi at 6pm something..All the way to damansara is jam like usual...SO , I took a few snaps in the car..I'm not sure why people always hide..

Dex aka the driver=) thanks for the ride...!


Jie Ying aka roomie...*oh..her name is June now..=P


Lisa aka ex-roomie~!


mE...see..i don't hide my FAT FACE ALSO! HAHAHAHA!


We camwhore abit in June's sis working place while waiting for our fren , Aaron~!


The usual place...We camwhore in toilet again! hehehe...

Then , we headed to Penang's restaurant...when we went in..hmm...that's onli 2 tables of customers..include US..! Well , the food is so so lur...nothing special..just normal..plus their air condition is so low till we keep sweating...! So kedekut of them lor..!

June's Prawn mee..


Lisa and Me shared Penang Asam Laksa..! Spicy MAX!


Our drinks ~!


Aaron's Penang Char Kuey Teow~


My pweeettyyy GF~!

So , after movie we went to Arista..thought of getting some drinks..cause I think the guys is sort of thirsty..We ordered some tapas as well...cause i'm freaking hungry..I don't why but I seems like eating alot these day..OMG...

French Fries..!


Calamari aka Paul~ I lurveeee it...! =)


Kilkenny..I think we had 15pints...! @@...but the girls only had 5pints i guess..~


Group photo of the day..me LIKEY..!

The end of the day...JY got KO...my camera dropped and now cannot take photos clearly ady..FML max...! Is quite a bad day for me that day..because i got fined by lecturer to do some assignment..I tink is because i keep talking wif June in the class..HAHAHA...den my car got clamped because i simply park and got fined RM30! WTF..! and when i go for lunch..I bang the bricks from behind..! Left abit of scar on my car's butt..=( Sigh....What a day~! Neway , stay tune for the 2nd day of alcohol..! LOL...have a nice day..byeeeeee...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment