Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Merdeka 2o1o~

Happy Merdeka,Peeps...It is 53years already our beloved Malaysia Independent..~ yaY~ I have to say..This year Merdeka is NO FEEL at all~ sigh..is it because all getting older? lazy to plan for countdown ady..lazy to travel already..Plus this year..all my friends is scattered around Malaysia..LOL..So , Left a few only back in Seremban..that's pretty sad..Eventhough is only a few of us..We still managed have tons of fun~ hehehe~ You know, when alcohol came in and play it part..=P Well, lemme intro my 4 years back merdeka moment til 2o1o..Then , you will know why I said that we, my gang ppl is getting older~

~Year 2007~
~Maison Club , KL~
~We purposely traveled from Seremban to KL that night just for countdown.I'm only 18yrs old that time..ngam ngam legal to step in the club..hahaha~




~Year 2oo8~
~Ministry of Sound (MOS) , Sunway~
~Yes , we traveled all the way to Sunway from Seremban again for countdown..and the club was so PACKED..I think somehow we missed the countdown cause we are late,LOL~








~Year 2oo9~
~Kensington & Karaoke , Seremban~
~This year we planned to stay in Seremban because got bored of countdown in CLUB..plus the drinks that night is RATHER EXPENSIVE..is normal because is EVE day..So, we stayed in Seremban and have our own countdown~







~Year 2o1o~
~Eu Lei's House , Seremban~
~Hmm..only left 4 of us this year in Seremban..Was supposed to go OLD TOWN but Wee Chong don't want,so ended up in Eu Lei's place and celebrated with alcohol..it was a FUN night..more like a normal drinking day than a countdown day..LOL..I lurve RED WINE~




I wonder next year how my merdeka countdown would be...~ Neway, I wish you guys had fun too~ Somehow , I feel that celebrating any event with friends is always the best..! I mean GO OUT and HAVE FUN..don't stay at home..We are still YOUNG..HAVE FUN MAX while you can..If no one ajak u..U go ajak ppl~ U cant't be sitting at home and expect PEOPLE to call you,right..U TINK U WAD WOR...urm..I'm just crapping actually...HEHE..=P

~HAPPY MERDEKA AGAIN~

0 comments:

Post a Comment