Monday, August 30, 2010

Movie movie movie~

Don't know what to blog recently already..Like so no mood only..SIGH...Things had been so uncertain lately..everyone is being weird recently i guess..Not very sure what word to use...Make me one of them too...a WEIRD NUT..Sometimes I feel myself quite pathetic..quite sad..quite annoying..quite noob..quite of everything on the bad side..Is it me the one who makes the situation worst..when the situation is good..I also don't know..YADAHH YADAHH...Let's not talk boring stuff here..Lemme show U some nice photos taken by my baby Galaxy S~

Last week..lucky me..got 2 tickets from NN..is won by a blog post done by me..the movie is Going the Distance..Is nice..hilarious..funny..and me LIKEY... I would rate this movie 8/10~! You guys shud really watch this especially for the long distance relationship couples..I guess true love conquer it all~! So , I invited Lisa to come movie with me..=)

poster
Nice~! Thou I feel that Justin Long is quite young for Drew Barrymore..LOL..


Thanks to Kelvin for making the effort to come dinner with us..and spend us Sushi King~ Yummy~ and the 1hour dinner was quite an embarrassed moment..because before we even sit down..we already start grabbing foods from the sushi belt~! @@!


This is using Polandroid effect..~


me LIKEY this ALOT...It is AWESOME..both of us is AWESOME..! actually i like this because can see my jawline obviously..my 2 days joggin paid off..! Will try to keep it up! HEHE~


This is something to scare u OFF..hehe...=P


Quite a nice weekend for me actually..because I had alot of fun with my family and I watched 2 movies in 2days..! yaY~! Last Sat , I went watch Grown Ups..Is Hilarious..I laughed from starting till end..

Rate : 8/10

And Sunday , I went for Step Up 3..It is so cool..It makes me feel like signing up for dancing class..hehe..But i prefer Step Up 2 main actress..I feel she's Hotter..LOL..but still thumbs up for Step Up 3..

Rate : 7/10

Done for today post..Will try to update as much as I could..How i wish I could be more hardworking..Btw , I'm alcohol free for a week and jogged for 2 days..I feel extremely HAPPY~! hehe...Ciaoz~! Byeeeeeeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment