Thursday, September 2, 2010

Current Situation~

Hello,Peepies...Currently I'm in a total mess..and thinking to abandon this blog a while..='(
This is because...
.
.
.
.
.
.

~Today my thesis chapter 1 got rejected..Gotta redo..I'm crossing finger hopefully can finish in time..cause I have 5chapters to finish..FML~
~I applied a few internship and I got laughed because I applied too early when my internship is only starting on Dec and no one called me for interview..FML~
~My Bangi house got NO FUCKING STREAMYX, I have to go donut cafe and online..is damn BORING at home..FML~
~I'm growing fatter due to keep eating when back hometown..my jogging goes to the drain..FML~
~How come wherever I go..somehow it reflects something..and I'm definitely not feeling good bout this..FML~

Oh well..I think that's all..I know it might sound nothing to you but it sound something to me..SIGH..so tiring and had a bad headache whole day..from last night till now..OMG..cham-ness..Gotta run..~

~ciaos~


0 comments:

Post a Comment