Monday, July 5, 2010

You Got A Snake in Your Boot~

Today , I just went for a movie..and i decided to blog about it..cause it's been a year since my last cartoon movie in cinema? I always think that watching cartoon in cinema doesn't worth that money..cause it's meant for the kids..and here it goes..The cartoon that I've watched in the year of 1995..that's 5 yrs already~

TOY STORY 3~!
~I love the story line...Cute..Funny..and Worth Watching~

Spot the new characters..they are such a lovely~! Adorable and I desperately wanna cuddle them..!


One of the new characters..Mr.PricklePants..Ain't he a cutie? LOL...


I love this scene..where Buzz sing in Spanish..HO HO HO..I swear is romantic...and his dancing is killing..*this is the onli part I see him laughing...o.O

RATING : 8/10

Beside movie..I had dinner with my family earlier @ Kenny Roger..we had a good laugh and good time together...and off to movie with him..We had a good laugh too and a good talk..since I can't remember when we ever talk so many detail things..and we had a fulfill supper @ mamak that serve delicious Nasi Lemak with Ayam and Maggi Goreng..=) and end with a goodnight kiss...=D

~ADIOS~

0 comments:

Post a Comment