Saturday, July 10, 2010

Lil' J's Bbday~

Finally..back in Seremban..and I miss mua patrick max..hehe.. I need more rest...~ before class starting again on Tuesday..~ This is so sad...='( And my throat is killing me every morning for the past week..Every morning..wake up and crawl on the floor..just to drink water...@@..This is so torturing...awwwwwhhhh...=(=(=(

Anyway..last 2 weeks..my little sis officially become 13 years old~! yAy! Turning to a super tall girl..and I hate it..Cause it makes me the shortest in family now..Huhuhuhu! That night..my daddy brought us to steamboat for dinner..I had steamboat 2 days in a row..*faint..The previous day before steamboat with my family..I had steamboat-bbq with my friends..But it was nice! I just love steamboat! Nyek nyek nyek....Then, last min bought a cake for Lil' J~


Happy 13th Bbday..Lil' sis..Love U max~!

Lil' bro lighting up the candle..

Lil Sis n Mummy..=)

Kelly de Big Sis and Jenny de Small Sis...

mE and Lil' J...*hugs...

Daddy don't want to take photos because he shy...hehe..after cutting cake..Kelly sis and I went out to see the England match...Sobssssss....don't want to comment..heart breaking..okay..gotta go shower now..later going out to have yumcha session with family..long time din't see my family de..so bad girl...=(...byeeeeeeeee.....

~have a nice day~



0 comments:

Post a Comment