Monday, July 12, 2010

Gadget or Bag?

Hello..i'm now waiting for the match to start..WORLD CUP FINALE...! yAy! And I'm totally so on SPAIN..hopefully they don't lose this time..cause each time..any team that I support sure BYEBYE...so sad lor..but Paul the Octopus predicted SPAIN will bring the trophy back!! So, Paul..please make sure u get it right..or else i predict the next day..you'll be on the serving plates! BWAHAHAHA....!

HERE IS MY SUPPORT TO SPAIN~ GOAL GOAL GOAL...! XD




GADGET OR HANGBAG?

.

.

.

.

.

.

This few days..I've been thinking..which one I prefer more..the phone or the bag..I'm not saying I'm rich..if I'm rich then I would buy both already..no need to think bout it..LOL..is just because recently i worked hard enough..So, I think I should pamper or reward myself which i haven't really do before..because last time..when i worked part time..all my salary go to..Spending my family dinner..! Buy pressie for daddy and mummy..! Bring little sis and bro to macdonald..! Spend my gfs cocktails..! I did spend a little bit on myself..Bought some clothes thou..LOL~ ^^


I wanna buy an IPHONE because..the other day..I was playing my friend's iphone..The angry bird game caught my attention..then..the other game too..which is totally cute..! HAHA..so i think i wanna buy an IPHONE because of the games~! Don't judge me okay..Anyway..it is also because my phone is kinda spoiled..the keypad is giving me hard time..~! *Sorry..I know you bought it for me only last year..and I did protect it..but it just love falling on the floor and toilet..=P I also tak sampai hati wan to change it wan...LOL..


The next temptation..GUCCI bag..HO HO HO..I've been longing one very long actually..This is the only model I'm longing it for so long..You don't need to tell me..IT'S VERY NICE~! cause I already know IT'S VERY NICE and BEAUTIFUL..but i think this one i need to work another month more...*torturing~~ I do have a few COACH bags..but i LOVE this..and I will earn it no matter how..! HAHA...




That's all for now..I need to go out now and see the WORLD CUP ady...go SPAIN..! Yay! and..I just realized David Villa quite cuite...HO HO HO..bye bye..Ronaldo Christiano..! He can go back and wash his hair with CLEAR SHAMPOO...=P
~CIAOZ~

4 comments:

Dori Lukey said...

haha spain FTW! and buy the phone... definitely worth it in the long run and more useful

Dropped by from Lukey's Rantings

Hilda Milda™ said...

I'll vote for the phone! :D

Zenghoong said...

Gadget :)

TOLANIC said...

From the comparison, I suggest go for gadget first because it got more functions. After that only go for bag. =)

Post a Comment