Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday Noon~

Sitting in front of my pink vaio lappy..on a Saturday afternoon...just finish talking to a friend..which i guess is the last call i would receive from him..Right now..I'm feeling tired and abit of heart arch.. Quite some time din't have this kind of feeling already...grrrrrr..how to describe it..i'm not sure what's the exact words i'm suppose to use..alot of mix feelings..*BIG SIGH..Suddenly i just feel like hide under my blanket , cuddle with patrick..and ignore the world..

All this while..i always think..what's love..how is it to be exactly to love someone and how is it exactly to be love by someone..how do we know that what we have for each other is real or not..or is just the lust that brought us together..do true love ever exist..or true love only exist for those who are having normal life..what i mean normal life is..the whole world only revolve you and your partner..everything both of u do together..both of u share the same interest..both of u don't like nightlife..both of u don't like social life..both of u only like staying home and watch DVD..With this kind of life..yes..i bet you will never have any complicated lifestyle..

I used to have complicated lifestyle..a very complicated one..maybe i was young..and never think things entirely..never think of the consequences..never think about the people's feeling around me..all i think is my feelings..the fun that i wanted..but at the end of the day..it wasn't that fun after all..all i gained was bitter and patches road..Now i realized..people do judge eventhough you turned over a new leaf..they will still have those thinking that..'Once you are a bad girl..you are always a bad girl'..there won't be 'I'll accept everything that is imperfect in you..and I believe you did change'..Or i should not say there won't be anyone..Yes..there will be someone who can accept your imperfect-ness..but will this be the torn inside your heart forever? I just wanted a normal and happy relationship..someone to pamper me alot..spoil me alot..and make me feel like princess..okay..i guess i'm asking too much..but still...I want to be a princess in my boyfriend's heart..! =P

Why when a guy did wrong..then the girl can accept..and still love him the same way..but when a girl did wrong..the guy just turn back and say..I'm sorry..I don't think I can accept your imperfect-ness...is it because the girl have a softer heart? I talked to a few of my guy friends..they say girl is much more cold blooded than guy..because when a girl decided a things already..then..they will stick to it..and no turning back..Well..i do agree abit on this..but how come the girl would react such way? Is it because the guy did something that irritate the girl..that's why only the girl is so cold blooded? So,don't always push the blame to the girl's side...

Will There Ever Be A Solution To A Happy Ending Relationship?


Thanks for the flower..I Likey..^^

I love how they bloom..eventhough they dried up already..=)

4 comments:

Dex said...

It shall not be the last call, trust me. I'm as good as PAUL if not better.

LadyV said...

then i'll be PAULINE..LOL..^^

Amy Lai said...

i also donno wat is true love already...

whether it is lust or love...

whether he is the one or not @@

i used to be so certain and it end up different...

i guess all we can do now is to give it a chance?

LadyV said...

trueeee...i guess is just learn to love urself more than anyone else..=)so that u wot get hurt that deeply...

Post a Comment