Sunday, July 4, 2010

Loyal Man~

First title for the 'Sex and The Men" column...Loyal Man..How many men in Malaysia are truly loyal? Or how should we define a loyal man..? Yes..of cause..a man that don't cheat is a LOYAL man~Or maybe I should put in this way..A man who had sex with other girl out there..and when he come home..he still say the 3 magic words to you..and have sex with you..Is this counted loyal? I don't know..I don't know what's Malaysian culture...^^

Is it mostly elder man go cheat cause their wives no longer can satisfy them anymore..? Or a younger one..cause they have lack of resistance to lust? People often say 'Man can just laid with anyone..with any girls who offers that body to them..'...'Man can have sex with any girls without having feeling'..Is this true...Is sex a trade or something to fulfill your necessity? Try imagining this..You are in a bar..and a hot and nice looking guy ask you..'Are you bored..you wanna get laid tonight?' I would say..Malaysian ladies would either leave the bar quietly..or have her finger print on that poor guy..=) For me..I believe..sex is a thing that can your relationship blooms~ Whenever a couple is no having sex anymore..They are DOOMED..~! I know it's quite random..=P

I once met a loyal man..whom I swear that he's the most loyal man that i ever met before in my life..I say so..because i witnessed it my eyes..and my heart felt the same way too..He did everything..than no one would ever will do or try to do..just to have me back in his life...But, i was young and stupid..always wanna try something new..catchy..or maybe tacky? Over and over again..I embarrassed him..I gave him the most dark nightmare..I made him lost his confidence in love and himself..I felt terrible..really terrible..So,as soon as i get my head clear..n unblinded my eyes..I see him..He's the one who is always be there for me..he's the one who listen and care for me..He's the one I know that I can depend on..He's the one who understand me the most..So, I try to mend it back..I want him back in my life..But soon..when i discover the little flirt between him and a girl...It totally rips my heart out..Somehow, he promised me he'll end it..because he love me..how those little magic words always work..my heart is soften..I know I just mention he is the loyal man in this earth..But wth..I swear that everyone does flirt..or fling~! Do not try to deny this..~

But..what i realized..It wasn't the same anymore..Each time he press his phone..each time he picks up a call..In my brain..keep thinking..could that be her? I keep telling myself..I need to put trust in this relation to work things out..I need to clear off my mind..! But,things seems worst even though I try not to think bout it..He doesn't call me those sweet name anymore..He called my last 2 name..which I haven't heard it for a very long time..I swear..is fucking long time..Had a shock instantly..Heart wanna cry out loud...Mood is turning emo and more emo..OMG..this is so happening..right now..He said this is a small matter..nothing big deal..I mean if any lady..who don't care about these tiny mini little matters anymore..THIS IS IT..This relation is O.M.G DOOMED..Anyway..we still go out..we do share laughter together..But deep inside..I'm not sure..Are we for real..? I don't know..Truly, i believe we will work this thing out and find the answer..=) *cross my heart and finger..winks..~

p/s : I hope I din't write too bad for the first column..=D

14 comments:

k0k s3n w4i said...

if you want constructive criticism, i would suggest that you go easy of the ellipses (the "..." or "dot dot dots"). proper punctuation are so much easier to read :)

on the subject of this post: i think i'm a loyal guy, i have never cheated on any of my girlfriends before in my life - but somehow, i'm the one who always end my relationships though. hmmm, i wonder what that says about me...

TOLANIC said...

You have got the answer!

Baboon Tan said...

"I need to put trust in this relation to work things out" YES! this is right, trust him if you love him, watch The back up plan =D

good luck in your relationship!

Dori Lukey said...

erm i'm confused. are u still with the most loyal man you ever met before or are u with a diff guy now?

well, when it comes to loyalty to a relationship, you can't always just put the blame on the guy and say dat all guys are not loyal. i'm sure there are many guys who are loyal too and i'm also sure dat there are many girls who are not loyal too

problem is why? why are some loyal in relationship and some are not? if u can find the answer to this question, then mayb u can answer the loyalty question more easily

Dropped by from Lukey's Rantings

LadyV said...

tolanic : i think i might what answer u meaning...=)
baboon : yess..definitely i will watch the movie..and thanks...
lukey : I guess the answer is no where to be found..and if u read properly..I'm the 1st who did wrong..not him..=)

Nana Eddy said...

I'm not a really good candidate for this topic. But, I'll comment anyway.

My question is, Do you LOVE him? and do you TRUST him?

If you love him, you'll need to make it clear for him. but don't do it in a way that makes you look desperate. Remember to leave some respect for yourself.

If you don't trust him, then ask yourself why not? it would be better to look at the "why not" than trying to convince yourself that you trust him. That way, you might find a reason that could alter your decision later.

Good luck!

LadyV said...

kok : LOL..ur sentences is confusing..see..that's wad i mean..confusing!

LadyV said...

nana : thanks..ur words just knock me with another thought..=)

Ken Wooi said...

it's based on your personal experience.. not really from a general point of view.. haha..

i think im a loyal man! =P

TOLANIC said...

Kenwooi Fuahh, kenwooi and kok are promoting themselves.

LadyV said...

kenwooi : you think! HO HO HO...can you assure the future..?
tolanic : yeap yeap..hot sales..! haha..

ZERO - 7 said...

There are lots of reason y men will go out to look for other satisfactions... it could be frustration due to relationship, lack of care from wife or girl friend, or as u said their wife or girl friend no longer can satisfy them....

"Man can have sex with any girls without having feeling" this statement is always subjective.. depends on individual... man can have sex just to have sex satisfaction... (i believe nowadays some gals outside there did the same....) of coz with just a little of feeling with each other, making love session could be reaching the max...

As for your LOYAL MAN.. it is just the moment for NOW only.. or maybe another few years.... environments could change a person... u wont know he could be LOYAL man in another 5 years or 10 years ahead... As long as the one u love will love u the most.... tat's enuv...

"LOYALTY" - I do believe still exist for minority ONLY... and this is rare.. if u could get one.. then u r the luckiest one... ;)

Just opinion... :)

LadyV said...

zero-7 : yeap..what u say is really true..and i totally agree with it..so maybe i guess it all depends on the fate? LOL..

Zero-7 said...

LadyV: yea.. all depends on fate and how a couple cope with all the problems together whenever there is an issue arise... then only a relationship can long lasting.... dun look for "handsome yet dangerous" or "ugly yet safe" man... find the one who really love and care u most... :p God Bless...

Post a Comment