Friday, July 2, 2010

Sex and The Men

Hello...today I'm going to introduce you my new column which is called "Sex and The Men"..What trigger me to write this column is I wanna share my thoughts..or maybe I just wanna find something to write about..=) and maybe is because I'm watching Sex and The City series now..Just got it from my friend , Kelly..past few days ago..and sort of addicted to it now..You can say I'm a copycat or whatever..but hey..writing can improve my English..if you've been following my blog..I know that you know my English is just not that high level..is only moderate..I admit it..okay~*blush..So, if I did write anything that make my readers disagree or unhappy..please feel free to drop comment and you are most welcome to share your experiences too..=)

Will try to come up with a topic tomorrow..Do contribute some ideas..Appreciate it max..=)

5 comments:

Kenzo said...

i'm the first! sex and the city is hot now! @_@

LadyV said...

LOL...super hot...~! lurvee it~!

k0k s3n w4i said...

why sex and men? women no likey sex mae?

Ken Wooi said...

if it's debatable, i will hope to debate back on my blog.. ;)

LadyV said...

kok : women likey sex..not all..LOL...
kenwooi : will try..LOL

Post a Comment