Tuesday, May 25, 2010

HELLO~!

I'm not sure why..but these few days i don's feel like to blog anymore...I"M NOT SAYING THAT I"M GOING TO ABANDON MY BLOG..OKAY! just that..things had been sooooooo busy....mid term is coming next week..and i'm trying to save sister's relationship..THIS is the most breaking part...today..a fella said to me that..life is always HARD..! i can't bear it..and I CRIED...DAMN U..DIU LEI LOU MOU...why can't u pin point something else..cause it made my tears roll down my cheek...and i had my eye liner on!!! FUCK U~!

I know life haven't been easy for me...i tried so hard everyday to mend back the relation that i always i want to...but..it just doesn't seem to get my way..sigh...and..SIGH...i just don't know how to explain it anymore...i don't want to make it like IT'S ONLY MY LIFE THAT HARD..i know all of u out there having a hard life too in every part...just that...arrgggggghhhh......=(

I WANT TO HAVE A VACATION....!!!!!

1 comments:

ohmywtf said...

hey..hope u feel better ok? Life is never easy, but we can see it cup half full way :-)

Post a Comment