Friday, May 28, 2010

You are the best and sweetest things i ever had...

This is something I hope I can mend back your heart and memories..I want you to have the best memories of us..not those awful and horrible memories..Today is 4yrs and 3months and 28days..we've been together on this road..You are the longest relationship i ever had so far..and during this journey..it's alot alot alot of joy and painful things happened before..But,we did survived it and here comes the day that i brought back the bad memories for you..where i feel very terrible...cause i crushed your heart again...

Looking back the photos make me recall back alot of things..make me realised that you were always the one there..when i needed someone..Eventhough we argued like hell before...eventually we sort things out..and you are the only place that i can tell everything out..i really mean everything...You always say maybe you are the not man for me..So,am i the right girl for you..who did all the terrible things on you..who always try to give you up..when you are the one that try to mend back the relation..Sigh...

This is us when we are 17yrs old..still normal friend...

This is us when we are in 3months relation..


This is us when 8months relationship..our 1st trip to Port Dickson on Xmas..


You always love snapping when i'm sleeping...=D


This is the big photo frame that I received for my bbday=)

This is us in 2009...






Me and You in 2010....






All i wanna is thank you for being part of my life..and making my days like princess..and always be there for me when i needed someone to talk things about..Days without you will be entirely different..cause we are so used to be together..in and out..Things that i feel regretted not doing is loving you with all my heart..and making you the happiest guy in this world..and our trip to Langkawi..I just want to clarify is what you've seen..I cannot deny..But what i can tell you..I really love you..and I tried my best to cherish you as much as I can..But,that's too many patches and holes..I guess even you..yourself also start to feel fed up with all these holes..but still..I hope you'll always remember all the wonderful times we had together...Sincerely,I wish that you will find someone who can really give you happiness and happy memories..but please do remember ours too..okay! Love you now , always and forever..=)


1 comments:

Vince G said...

Life's like this I guess, everything comes and go if we didn't held on to it tight enough. Hope you'll be able to get things over and adapt to your loss! Cheer up gal!=)

Post a Comment