Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Mother's Day~

Firstly,I'm very sorry because I've abandon my blog for so long..and here's is my Mother's Day..I had a great celebration this year..cause i managed to celebrate with my both family...wheeeee..this is the kind of happiness that i just hope for...seeing a smile on their faces is my biggest achievement..


This is my mummy and daddy!

Family photo

My beloved mummy cutting fruit cake!

The cake that shared by 4 siblings just for dearest mummy =)

My elder sis n me share the bill..Hopefully mummy like the dishes..!

This is my 2nd family..my god-mother and god-brothers!

Aint it sweet~~!

Kiwi fruit cake...~!

Family is the always the place that u can run back when u are feeling sad or lost..They will always stand by you and tell you what's wrong and right..I can't say that I"m always happy with my family..because everyone sure have one or two arguements..But..somehow it will mend back itself..Some people might have bad relation with their family..But it doesn't change the fact that your mummy is the one who give birth to you and have to suffer 9months for it..and your daddy is the one who make you and feed you with food the day you born...So, love them like nobody else..Because they are your parent..and make them proud..! =)

~Have A Nice Day~

2 comments:

ohmywtf said...

wow..u look very much like ur mom. :-)

LadyV said...

it shud be daddyyyyy~! hehe

Post a Comment