Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thanks to NN for IP Man2 movie~!

I just got back from Pavillion..and i just watched Ip Man2..all thanks to Nuffnang for giving me the tickets..this movie is really amazing..I love Donnie Yen..I love Donnie Yen..there i say it twice..and i'm going to say it again..I LOVE DONNIE YEN..because he has the most cute and adorable smile..I waited very long to watch this movie since after i watched part 1..so do Mr.Potato..So, I invited him to come with me..=) i love this movie not only because this movie is really nice..it also teaches you how we chinese people defend our very kung fu culture and not look down by other ( foreigners) ...and it also teach us how to respect each other...I wanna learn kung fu too...woots!

This is when i reached Pavillion GSC..the nuffnang counter..look at the queue..OMG..is long..~! I was afraid that we could not get a good seat..but eventually..it turn out that we got the middle sit..lucky us..!



This is the tickets and the Nuffnang badge..! My very 1st Nuffnang badge..I'm suppose to have 2 badges..as i missed the date night movie..! arghhhhh~!


And this is me~! hahaha...~! showing off my tickets and badge..in the public...*pai seh~


I guess that's no need me to intro Ip Man2 movie to u guys..cause i bet all of u should have see the trailer..but i'll do a quick and short one..hehe..this movie is something similar to part 1..how the chinese kung fu got humiliated..and Ip Man Master at the ending of the movie..wil stand up and fight back...LOL..That's my review..hahaha! and here is my rating...
RATE : 10/10
*SEE MY RATING ALSO KNOW HOW NICE LAR..AS THIS IS MY FIRST TIME RATE 10/10 TO A MOVIE!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND GOOD NIGHT!

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

really that nice? okay im gonna catch it! =D

LadyV said...

yup....=) it wont disappoint uuuuu~!

Post a Comment