Thursday, April 29, 2010

Full House@Sunway Pyramid

Last Monday..i went to Sunway Pyramid to have dinner with my old friend..At 1st,we thought of going to Popeye's..cause i've never try it before..I know..i'm out dated..LOL..Then i reached 1st than my friend so i walk and walk around Pyramid..it's been some time since my last visit to Sunway Pyramid..and so coincidence..when i was walking pass Full House..my friend called me and ask "where are you?".So, i told him..let's dine in Full House cause i'm lazy to walk..too hungry to walk around already..haha..I've never dine in Full House before also..don't laugh at me okay!


This is their Menu..special right..~!

The wall decoration~ is cute!

They sell decoration stuffs and other outlet they sell clothes as well too!

Look at the ambience..is really nice and lovely..! Most of the people is working peoples..Is a nice place to chill after work..=)
Watermelon Juice and Green Tea

Mushroom Soup

Ham Sandwich with French Fries

Spaggeti with mushroom and chicken..NOM NOM..this is nice..! I lurveeee it...!

Me with the big head and cute boy~!

My friend, Kevin..so hard to make him take photo!

Full House is a nice place to dine in..I like the ambience there..Is very confortable..and is definitely a great place to take photos because I see alot of peoples taking their DSLR and snap snap..The price is reasonable too..not that expensive..and the most important thing of all is they serve nice and delicious food..but their service is not that good..maybe because their place is big and they are lack of workers..so they din't notice us..til we have to keep wave our hand.. HAHAHA....Overall..i Like it..Too bad , I din't get to taste their dessert..because the spaggeti makes me full max! I definitely wil visit Full House again..and try their desserts...That's all from me..TATA~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment