Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Road Trip with My Broadband


With P1Wimax, i can go travel anywhere i like without considering wheter that place got wifi anot..With P1W1max..I can surf internet everywhere..just need to bring my lappy and there...in toilet..in living room..at the stairs..at restaurant..i can surf 24/7..Whenever i'm bored..i can immediately online and play facebook , twitter and somehow i can even blog...I no need to keep finding for wifi..just to surf the intenet..For your info, Internet is very important to me because i need to check my mail every hour! Beside that , i need to update my blog as well..and update myself with nuffnang event..and update my twitter..hehe...Without worrying anything...i a just travel with open heart..LOL..



To start my road trip , i'll start from my home..and due to my home haven't install internet yet, so i'll use my P1W1max to online..and update my status at Twitter.. Yay,let's start my road trip to Ipoh...then again..i use P1W1max to blog about the famous chicken rice and soya bean...! next,continue to Penang..NOM NOM..again i use P1W1max to blog about the prawn mee and penang rojak..at the stall right away! Where can you find wifi at the road side stall right..! hahaha...Next , i continue to Pulau Langkawi..i snap snap the scenery there..and again i can post up the beautiful photos and share with my reader...=D..with the help of P1W1max..wher can you find wifi at the beach rite...haha...! And at the same time...i can update my twitter and facebook too...beside that, I used to read star news thru online..hehe...Next..i will travel up to Thailand...and try some Thai spa~! I just love spa..the feeling must be great and relaxing..after spa..sitting at the beach and drinking coconut...and the most important thing is i can online play facebook and blogging...the whole situation is just perfect~! woooohooooo~!



With P1W1max..my whole family can go travel happily..my sister and brother love online..they got nothing to worry and get bored with P1W1max~! My little b1rother can play online game in the hotel and because of mostly hotel's line is slow..using P1W1max will be much better...=D...And my sister is a computer nerd..she need to check her mail like me almost every half an hour..P1W1 just ease our pain and burden..hehe~! I just love P1W1max..wheeeeee~!

This is epi 8~!



This is epi 9~!



And there you go..epi 10~!



Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS

2 comments:

benwl said...

Back in year 2004 Friendster and Myspace were very hot. Now I think their popularity has gone down. More and more people are leaving the site.

Most people go for Facebook and Twitter now. Even Google is better than Yahoo and MSN rite now. So things have changed in this 6 years..

Does Wimax offers unlimited broadband such as Streamyx? Checkout my blog post about unlimited broadband:

http://benwl.blogspot.com/2010/04/unlimited-broadband-hidden-truth.html

LadyV said...

=)

Post a Comment