Tuesday, April 27, 2010

GATSBY for everyone!

Sorry...for the late GATSBY update..hehe...just finsh my last paper yesterday..and finally..having a peace of mind...it is fun not to carry books around..haha..i can really guarantee you that..So, here is my post about Gatsby event that took place in times square..=)
Early in the morning , 9am..Ting poh with her GF which is oso my GF , Kelly came fetch me and we reach bout 935am..that's early you know..I never wake up so early before in this 22yrs to go shopping center! hahaha!

Look at the crowd~that's already alot of blogger and peoples when we reached.!

mE and my GF , Kelly

Lining up to register and get our goodies bag..did you spot fourfeetnine? =P

US in the goodies bag~! consist of a t-shirt and a fan!

After we change..into red T-SHIRT~

There's snake board game...

Balloon Dart's game..

The ceremony begin~!

Ting Poh played the change tyre game..I played too..wheeeeee~

Us among all the people in red...

After playing and busy collecting coupons , we head to Room Eighteen for brunch! Sorry to say the food there is not nice..my friend order the chicken and pork rice..he can't even finish half of it..*BIG SIGH

I ordered this..thai mee hoon..sweet and spicy taste..

Here is my Gatsby fan along with my froggie fan =D

To those who missed the event..all i can is You missed the fun~! It is hell lots of fun! And is also my 1st time attending Nuffnang event..I attended the event eventhough it was middle of my exam..Luckily , i did attend it ..If not , surely i will regret it for a long long long time..haha..and i met Supia and Krazygal too..they are my Innit buddies..hehe..! but too bad, i dint get to take photo with them! okay..that's all from me..TATA...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment