Friday, June 18, 2010

RIP Joash~ I'll miss U alot...='(

Early this morning..bout 11am..i got a sms from my gf , telling me that Joash passed away..and i replied " R U SURE? ". This is because my whole life till now..i have never expect my friend would walk away from this earth so soon..After i received the sms , i quickly open my facebook and check Joash's profile where i saw alot of condolences. This is insane...i was like OMG..what the hell..*SIGH..i don't want to accept the reality..how i wish he is still surviving with minor or major injuries..at least he is still breathing..I'm not sure how to cope up with this kind of feeling..as he's the 1st among my friend who went up to the arm of God..The most devastating part is his family went up with him too..except for his mother , one sister and one brother which are still under treatment. When i saw the image of the car in the newspaper..it is totally damaged. My tears almost burst out while seeing the news.

I met Joash on 23rd May 2008 , one of my first few trips to Maison club. He was my friend , Timothy's friend. Eventually we become friend after a long night hanging together in the club.. Even though i don't really know him that well , but he is one of the good and cute guy i ever met..and we been friend since year 2008 till now..which means is already 2years..I know the duration is not long but i know is long enough for me to not remember this tragic accident.. I HATE the damn Lorry driver..he is completely out of his mind for wanna cutting another vehicle and suddenly lose control of his own vehicle..*SIGH..i wish he will feel guilty forever for taking 5 lives away..I don't know why i keep thinking what Joash is thinking the very last few moments before he went up to heaven...and i can't help myself for keep not trying to accept the fact..
My friend told me that Christian believe that leaving earth is a good thing because they are leaving all the painful and unhappy things and go to the god's arm...i hope this is truth..=((((


The 1st time we met..Joash and me outside Maison..i still remember that i keep asking him to give me his shirt.

My gf and Joash...

This is the keychain he bought for me when he go Telok Chempedak for vacation..OMG..i'm hanging it with my housekeys for almost 2 years ady..Freaking sad each time i see it now..

Life is so short and unpredictable..What crossed my mind after knowing this incident..is We should not only cherish the one we loved but we should also try to be happy every moment even though is a sad moment that we have to go thru..spend every minute happily..do whatever what u wanna do..at least there will be no regret in your life..sigh..i don't know what i'm saying now..is ady 4.15am..and i seem like could not fall asleep...

Dear Joash and family..may you rest in peace and my prayers will always be with u all..~ and to Joash's mum n sister n brother..Stay Strong..i'll have my prayer to be with u too..~

6 comments:

123434325 said...

RIP! Life is too short! So we need to cherish and enjoy with the people close to us.

LadyV said...

='( i still cant accept the fact..i'm not sure whether shud i still keep him in my blog list...

Rolling Funbling Thug said...

=[

Jack Ng said...

Sorry to hear this , and wish them RIP n pray that the mum , sis n bro will heal fast ...

LadyV said...

thanks..=)

TOLANIC said...

Rest in Peace!

Post a Comment