Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Goodbye!


Your words inspired thousands
Touched all of their hearts
And in one fatal crash
Tore them all apart

You brought a light to the world
One no one can replace
You left a mark in my life
One that can't erase

A friend without a face
A bond without meeting
Talks just me and you
Now a memory softly fleeting

In one second
In one night
The earth was stripped
Of your light

A beautiful man
A beautiful soul
Left this world
Left a hole

You will be remembered
Though I'll cry for a while
One day I'll look back
On our memories and smile.

Dear Joash , I search through the internet to find a poem just to dedicate for u..I wanted to write on my own but i know you will laugh at me..cause i'm a very lousy writer..=P So, I've picked a poem that point out directly what i wanted to say..Today is the day that you are going to leave us entirely..I wanted to attend your funeral badly..but i scare i could not hold my tears back when i see u leave..Please forgive me..okay..I know that you are having a happy time now with your family in heaven..My prayer will always be with you..till we meet again..~! I'll have the keychain hang with me forever..I feel lucky because as least i got something from u..~ Thanks...=D and thanks for being my friend..I'm proud to have you in my friend list..=D

0 comments:

Post a Comment