Friday, April 16, 2010

Random Me~!

I'm not suppose to be blogging..cause i'm still having exam..but my exam paper is driving me crazy..so i found some of my funny photos and i missed my last time hair..awwwwhhhh...sad...neway , tmr i'll be attending the gatsby event..so to all the other blogger who is going..see you there! can't wait..this is my 1st time going for NUFFNANG event..it should be fun cause 400 bloggers will be there and it might enter world guiness record..=P


This is me before cutting hair...p/s : i'm wearing tube dress ok! =P



This is me after cutting hair

People said i look cute after cutting hair..and adorable..WTF..i dunwan adorable..LOL...okay..ciaos..gotta take some nap..last night only sleep for 3 hours and this morning went to exam hall with empty brain..=( EXAM SUCK...WE SHALL STOP KILLING TREES..LOL...

5 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

short fringe.. haha.. adorable la =P

123434325 said...

So cute and adorable! aaaahhhhhhhhh

It is Malaysian Book of Record not Guiness sure kalah one!

Good Luck! in Winning in the Lucky Draw if you wait

Triton Lim said...

hello,首次登访!
你这里好得意的部落……
噢,你被NUFFNANG邀请呢,恭喜!

LadyV said...

kenwooi : AHHHHHHH... nooooo...not adorable ok!
jimmy : urmmm...urmmmm...hehe...did u wait??
dreamartz : hello..! and thanks!

Vinns said...

cute?? ermmmmhmphh!!

Post a Comment