Monday, April 19, 2010

Little Penang @ Midvalley

Hello , today i'm going to recommend you this place to dine in if you are taking a walk in MIDVALLEY..I guess most of you already know this place as this place is famous and is been very long in business ady! I think my 1st visit is during when i'm Form 3?? LOL... This place is called Little Penang..located at Lot F001 and 100 First Floor, Mid Valley Megamall.. I've tried before their nasi lemak specialties , hailam mee and ais kacang before..and it taste so good..till i think my saliva is drooling now..slurrrppp...HAHA..and the my last visit..me and Mr.Potato tried this..=D Why want go till penang to eat when u can get all the delicious here!!
There U go..the contact number...ringgggggg!!

Look..It's been reviewed before in the newspaper!

The MUST HAVE Penang Rojak..is taste so good till u feel like in heaven!

The 3 dishes and it comes with rice..

Their FAMOUS nasi lemak with asam prawn..NOM NOM~!
I would say is worth to eat as the food there is very nice..and the environment is so comfortable..that makes you not wanting to go and wanting to eat more.LOL..eventhough the price might be expensive than those food in mamak..but the taste of the foods is way different..! i like the food here~! worth to try~!
p/s : due to i left my camera at home , so i guess i will blog about the gatsby event asap...wheeeeeee! and and..i got free ticket to IP Man 2 from MyStar..~! and and...i left one more paper to kill...yAy!!! u guys have a nice day...XOXO...

0 comments:

Post a Comment