Monday, March 29, 2010

STAR REGENCY @ CAMERON HIGHLAND STORE GHOSTSSS!

Last monday , I went to Cameron Highland with my sister and my two aunts. We left seremban bout 11am and reach there bout 2pm..I am vey excited bout this trip because my last trip to cameron was like when i'm 11 years old?? Before going to cameron , we made a call to this STAR REGENCY to do booking but the receptionist fella told us that we dont need to do booking..asked us to walk-in. As we arrived cameron , we went and check in to STAR REGENCY. The 1st impression when we opened the door was =O....because the room is huge! So, we thought is was alright and normal..then we head out to visit some farms..! Bout evening , we went back to take a shower and rest , my aunt went to the toilet and found alot of small bugs crawling on the floor..the water heater was spoiled..the floor seems like never been mop in few years time..THE MOST SCARIEST PART IS WHEN my aunt SUDDENLY flip the blanket..my sis saw BLOOD at the end of the blanket! =O=O=O my aunt directly throw the blanket on the floor and we went to the reception to ask for another room..


Then , they gave us another room which is much more huge than the 1st room we got..@@.. it contains 6 beds and 2 living rooms! but , much disappointed..the toilet cannot be flush and the light bulb is spoil.. later on , my sister saw a DARK SHADOW OF A MAN AT THE BALCONY AND IT DISAPPEAR VERY FAST! But my sis dint tell us until we are back in seremban!!!! if she had told us earlier , without thinking twice , confirm we will move out immeadiately!!!
After shower n so on , we quickly went out to STARBUCK as we could not stay in the room..we dint want to leave starbuck but the workers told us that they are closing..sadly , we have to go back the hotel and quickly go to bed.


The CLIMAX PART is where my aunt was sleeping beside me heard the GHOST KEEP TELLING HER TO GO AWAY..and my aunt dint realising that she was keep pushing me down from the bed...! Suddenly my aunt shouted and it woke my another aunt up!!! And my this another aunt heard PEOPLE SNAPPING FINGER IN THE TOILET!!!!! We had a terrible sleep that night..the next morning , we check out at 8am..Quickly we pack our luggage and leave...


Then , we went to a food shop nearby and the shop owner told us that A MAID COMMIT SUICIDE BEFORE IN THE HOTEL..and another local told us that A MAN DIED BEFORE TOO!!!!!!!!!! WTH WTH WTH.....!!!! On the way back , i crashed my car to the highway divider as i did not get enough sleep..the PICTURE OF THE CAR IS POSTED AT LAST POST..=(






This is the STAR REGENCY , PLS RECOGNISE!!!


THIS DID NOT EXIST!


THE ROOM IS NOT LIKE THIS!!


I WALK PASS THIS RESTAURANT AND IS ALREADY CLOSED DOWN!




SADLY , THE BED DOESNT LOOK THIS WAY=(


This is a few pics during my stay in CAMERON HIGLAND



MY SIS AND ME..=)



ME


@ THE STRAWBERRY FARM



ME AND AUNT PEGGY @ BOH FARM


ME AND KAI MA

Dear reader, please do spread around to your family and friends about this hotel.. asked them not to choose this hotel as it doesnt worth it at all..!! SERIOUSLY , this is my 1st time experiencing this kind of stay at hotel..!!!!!! I WILL NEVER THOUGHT OF GOING TO CAMERON HIGHLAND ANYMORE!!!!


p/s : this is the links i found on GOOGLE bout the review of STAR REGENCY. Worth to read =)


http://www.travelpod.com/condo/Star_Regency-Brinchang.html


http://www.tripadvisor.in/Hotel_Review-g298293-d1220730-Reviews-Star_Regency-Brinchang_Cameron_Highlands_Pahang.html




15 comments:

Henry Lee said...

creepy... then dun wana go ler.... haha!

Peace
The CleverMunkey

LadyV said...

lol..i wont want to go anymore!!

IyouweBlog.com said...

i stayed in this hotel before... 8 years ago!!!
now i always stay in equatorial hotel if i go cameron =)

i'm from seremban too! nice to meet u!!!

nanged u. nang this to read about the recipe that make me fat!! =(

LadyV said...

8 yrs ago..! that's long! lol...i see..same howntown huh! nice to meet u too! =D

fiona06 said...

I just visited Cameron for CNY! But luckily we didn't stay at Star Regency!! @.@

I just posted about my trip few days ago xD

LadyV said...

lucky you , fiona!!!

jfook said...

Omg..so creepy..

LadyV said...

sigh! is totally creepy..just like some haunted movie...~~

Unknown said...

how bad it is..lucky i didn't stay there during my visit to cameron..

Anonymous said...

hey...i went there last week...da apartment is 5th floor.when i go in da apartment,i already feel uncomfortable,until nite bck hotel..my friend saw twice black shadow,n my room toilet floor very dirty everytime i go in..i wash da floor..no ppl go in..until i go again da toilet..da floor very dirty..scary..

Anonymous said...

hi lady v,
do u mind telling me wut the room number of this two rooms r?i would be going there this december n hope not to get these room.

Anonymous said...

my sister and her friends stayed that hotel last week also. and they also saw dark shadow on the wall

Anonymous said...

say no to CH Star Regency.....

Anonymous said...

is it in room 1115?? my family members went there 3 years ago, and they experienced all kinds of stuff.
1. seeing shadows.
2. sound of someone typing on an old typewriter.
3. water wont drain in the shower.
4. feelings of cold spots while sitting down.
5. doors opening and closing by themselves.
6. my cousin got locked in one of the rooms, even though the lock is on his side of the door, he could not force the door open.
7. While my cousin was showering, he saw a long hair fell from above
8. while showering, my cousin heard kids outside playing, but the family has already left.
9. My auntie heard the door opening and closing while sleeping.
10. While my cousin was sleeping, he could hear people mumbling next to him.

for those who have experienced this, please let me know what room number it is. it will be very interesting if it is the same one as the one my cousins stayed at.

Wong said...

Truth story and just happen......
I went to Star Regency Hotel room 1119.
There are 3 room A, B & C......
My family had bad experiences in Room B as my wife stay for 3 night and my son 2 night. (last night my son join me in room C)
During my stay, a total of 5 cleaner came up to clean my unit. (Why?)
My wife told me, 3 night 3 dream of 3 different countries women being rape and die in the room.... (At first I don't believe her.)
My parents in Room A told me that my son cry for the first 2 night, how come last night didn't cry?
When we left Cameron Highlands, then we know that there is so call blue black on both my son legs and my wife shoulder........
Less then a week issues.......

Post a Comment