Sunday, March 28, 2010

MY DATE NIGHT

This is one of my most memorable trips in these few years...cause i havent been doing travelling past few years..hehe..=D a historical moments in MALACCA with Mr.Potato...


Date : 29th January 2010

Time : 10 am

Venue : Malacca



We started off our journey around 9am and reached Malacca at 10am..Our first stop was @ Zoo Melaka..I've been longing to see the animal very long already especially the GIRAFFE..=D So , we walked one big round in the Zoo..is was quite excited as i get to see lotsa TURTLES! Lucky me because on the day itself , the weather is GOOD...=D




mE


me and Mr.Potato



the parrot that don't TALK



peace to the GIRAFFE!


Look at them..CUTE!




Had UDON BLACK PEPPER @ DATARAN PAHLAWAN





SAGO HONEYDEW for dessert





@ DATARAN PAHLAWAN main hall




took a walk at the street..thanks to MR.POLICEMAN for taking photo =D



CAMWHORE!!!



the red building




me again~




satay celup @ CAPITOL for tea time...!



visited JONKER STREET...is very nice and alot of stuff to see!




the scenery of JONKER STREET at night time...


Went over to PORTUGESE VILLAGE~




BELACAN KANGKUNG AND OTAK -OTAK


BAKED IKAN JERNAK~ thanks to my malacca friends for the treats!


me and my roomie..~!



US @ GEOGRAPHER BAR




CIAUZ..that's all the night..damn tired..felt asleep staright after bathe~

I love MALACCA alot..because this place is never boring and my partner make my day bright and sunny all the times..We had a good laugh , good joke , good walk and all i can say is a very happy moments..I felt the presence of HAPPINESS at the moment..

’poster’
’poster’
’poster’




0 comments:

Post a Comment