Saturday, January 30, 2010

tired....=O

harlo..everyone..ladyV just got back to seremban...fuh...been walking alot under the hot sun these 2 days..but worth it...! been to alot of places..eating alot of nice food..ahhhhh~! de feeling is so satisfying...=D=D=D i tink i gained at least 3 kgsSsss..??? sigh...before tis i told my frens tat i mus diet for cny...!! tis time is so hai lat...wahahahaha....oh well..later goin out to make a surprise to one of my darling fren..her big day is tmr as i mentioned in my post earlier...i love surprises..onli the HAPPY one..! =P reali need a good rest..and start studying nx week..*cross finger...MUST STUDY MUST STUDDDDYYYY as my test is nx week sunday...on a weekend..awwwwhhh....depressed depressed...okie..tat's all for now..maybe the nx post i'll upload my long neck fren pics , the places i've been and the foodsSss tat make me fat pics..=D=D=D tata....hugs*

2 comments:

LadyV said...

testin testin...!

Anonymous said...

=)

Post a Comment