Thursday, January 28, 2010

happy day!

i'm goin to write a short post for now as i need to pack and go up SUNWAY to hang kai wif my QUANNIE...=D=D=D
dear peoplesSs...i'm goin for a trip tmr..yAy...!!! it's been quite sometime since my last trip to..urm..i oso not sure where ady..too long i guess..haha..cant wait to see my long neck and tall frens...wif big round eyes..hehe..and sitting at the beach to enjoy my ikan bakar..maybe satay celup oso..urm..maybe nyonya food too..too many yummy foodsss..hopefully the weather will be just fine..pls dun rain and pls dun be too sunny..! =(=(=( so i guess i wont writing any post these few days..so wish me have a nice day tmr..and i wish u guy have a lovely weekend..! hugsss~~ =D=D=D and here i wish my darling fren AMY LAI ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY..MANY HAPPY RETURNS AND LENG LUI ALWAYS..! her big day is tis comin SUNDAY..hooray...!!! i sincerely wish u all the best in life ok..muackksss!


tis is my long neck and tall fren wif big round eyes..!

sayonara....!!!! =D=D=D

0 comments:

Post a Comment