Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cute Stuff


Halo..good day to all..after postin cheap sale about Pantene at my previous post..now im going to share with u bout this cute stuff aka Dove mine shampoo and conditioner...! I got this 2 bottles for FREE by buying CLEO and FEMALE mag..! I dun use to buy 2mags at one time..cause is kinda waste money..I doesnt have much time to read also..so usually i'll go for FEMALE mag cause got more things to read lo..but this month i bought both..Just for the mini shampoo and conditioner (30ml)..hahaha.. Is nice to bring for travel lo~~ sooooo mine n cute..!! Go to the nearest store now to grab it..

P/s = Some places..they will take out those free gift..so just be alert lo! I mean is your right to have it mar!!

Signing Off,
~LadyV~
~xoxo~
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment