Friday, October 22, 2010

Bloom Like Flower

Im just testin my blogger droid by uploading picture! This flower is from Aaron..Very nice of him trying to make me feel happy after my interview at DHL..I kinda suck during the interview..=( But then,lucky me..I got my intern place there! Yay..Sometimes when luck comes..it make a person feel greedy..lol..
Wad im trying to say is..After DHL interview..I went for IBM test..passed it..passed 1st interview..this comin monday goin for 2nd interview..and im gettin a good feelin about this..So..Im in dillema..Which wan should i go for!? Aiskzzzz! I heard alot of bad remarks from IBM..Like overstress..turnover rate very high..n bla bla bla..but the interviewer did impress me! I guess i shud go for the interview and then onli decide..
P/s: will be quite busy nx week onward..cause final startin and thesis due date..life SUCK..but no more classes to attend anymore!! life ROCKS!!

Signing off,
~LadyV~
~xoxo~
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

0 comments:

Post a Comment