Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Ugly Truth~!

Sometimes not knowing is better.. Or knowing is better ? Which one is better...Because sometimes I feel if I don't know anything about it which will particularly hurt my heart..I would rather not knowing it..But sometimes I feel that if I don't know about it..Then , I'll feel such like a fool when learning about it..A TOTAL BIG FOOL..So , I guess knowing the ugly truth is better than not knowing it..At least if you knew it earlier..Then , urm..you get to pull yourself before you are hurt? Falling more will eventually make you learn more..So , I think I'm still at the level of keep falling..It hurts you know..='(

I can handle ugly things well..Cause I think I'm well trained..Somehow for a 22yrs life I've been thru..I think what I had is more than enough..Is time to be nice girl and settle down..But each time when I wanna settle things down..Somehow , it just got out of my way , and things turn ugly..and I have to once again gave up on this love that created by God..Why God created so many love to share~! This is no good..We don't simply share things..! We keep good things for ourselves..! Hmm..but what if the good thing wanna be share..~! OMGWTF...This is @@!

Is it when u grow older , things start to become more complicated? I remembered when I was 12yrs old..things is much more easier..nothing to care about..no love to fuss around..no boys to make your days blue and gloomy..no stress about studies..no stress about financial..I guess is called STRESS-FREE...things was still de same when I'm 17yrs old..but I think is a little bit more fun..cause that's the time I got my driving license! YAy! Driving here and there..with a big bunch of friends..When I reach 20years old..I think the problems is popping out?! Hmm...love , finance , studies , friends..I think is almost everything..! GOSH...This is sickening...

Would it be better if everything is just simple and nice..No ups and downs..Only one straight line..

0 comments:

Post a Comment