Saturday, June 5, 2010

Results~~


Hello..That's me taken in G6 Club the other day with my lime magarita..Hehe...I just got my result past two days and it is not GOOD....=((((((( but..i PASSED everything eventually..no failing is the best thing i could hope for..as I did not prepare myself well for the finals..But i don't know how to tell mummy yet..as she will be shocking dead when my result reach my home letter post..urrrgghhhh....Guess i'm getting more lazy and lazy these days..I'm having my mid term next Tuesday..and i haven't even start studying yet..=(((((...PLS MAKE ME STUDY...!

And i fall down in the toilet the other day..wearing heels sumore that day...argggghhh...damn pai seh...=.= I think i twisted my ankle abit..and it hurts when i'm driving...=((((( and i got bruise on the other knee...ISHHHH~! need to get a new heels..but is so hard to find that I love..I'm quite picky when it comes to shoes...Hehe..I bet every girl is almost the same...Speaking bout heels..damn the fella whole stole my heels..! is like the heels is so old ady and yet still wan to steal..what kind of human is this..! there are so many sport shoes there and why do you have to steal mine...!

Lately , i have no mood to blog..i don't know why..emotions haven't really stable down i guess..sigh...but still..i'll try to blog better..Do support me ya! I'll be watching Prince of Persia later...*cross finger..hopefully i don't fall asleep in the cinema..HAHA...byEEEEE...

~Happy Day~

0 comments:

Post a Comment