Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Understand...

I don't hope you can accept me..
But i do hope you will understand me..
Please don't judge too fast..
I cant't tell you how hard my life have been..
Cause I don't want you to think that I'm making up stories..
And please don't push me away cause i needed someone to talk..
I love talking to you..You should know that..
Just that you don't talk to me anymore..
I know nothing about you anymore..
Is like i'm a stranger to you..
I'm jealous of your friends..I'm not sure wheter they know how much bout you..
But i bet they know much more than me..
Maybe in your heart..I'm not mature enough to share your burden..
Or you might see me as a 'problem kid'..
But I do hope to listen to your problems..not only problems..everything about you..
Joy and sorrow..
I admit that I'm jealous of you..What i want..I have to earned it..
I have to work very hard to earn what i want..
But you..
You don't have to..Just a snap..You got everything you want..
People around you love you more than me..cause you are much prettier and smarter..
I just a normal and rebellious kid..
But I don't mind..cause I love you..
I do hope to see you happy..
I really need someone to talk..but it seems that it'll be onli kept inside my heart..
That's no one I can talk to anymore..
I'm sorry..
=(

4 comments:

ohmywtf said...

hey vivian..life never been fair....just love urself, dont compare with others..because everybody is unique one way or another...take care ya :-)

123434325 said...

Awww nice story! But don't compare with people just think about yourslef is more than enough =]

Hmmmm

LadyV said...

thanks..T_____T

Baboon Tan said...

"I'm jealous of your friends..I'm not sure wheter they know how much bout you.."

my girl do jealous when I am with my friends too, eventually you have to open up, and trust him. take care & cheer up!

Post a Comment