Monday, May 31, 2010

Due~


Thanks God..my prayer had been answered so quickly..Or maybe i should say I HATE YOU, GOD..for giving me that kind of answer..sigh..that's not the answer i want..but i know you are right..This is something i deserve..I'm the one who did wrong 1st..and it's time to face the consequences or should i say karma..I do believe in karma actually..So,i'm defense-less..direct sentence to guilty and willingly accept the punishment..But..i promise i'll be good from now onwards..I just want to say a few more last words to him..Plsssssss....

"I'm closing my heart forever..Thanks for letting me know earlier..and did not torture me..Don't feel bad or guilty cause you did not do any wrong..and yet you did much more..You let me know that what a person can really do when really in love..I'm the one who don't know how to appreciate it..So, I'll let someone else to appreciate you..You always ask whether are you really the guy for me..and I'm going to say yes..I know the answer when i stayed at Puchong a few days..A simple meal yet full of happiness makes me feel like This is it..! I don't want to know other people anymore..I just want to know more bout you..I'm so glad that you did not gave me up last year as i become a better person this year..I will always remember the time i had with you..Don't worry..we will still be friend..I wish..you will find the hottest and sweetest girl and have all the happiness and no worries bout me..i will find mine too.."

Again..Thank You , God..for letting me say this few words..and i promised you I won't write any depressed post anymore in this period of time..I will live my life happily..and I again promise I'll be good..be nice..be sweet..And remember to bless the one that i loved..okay..=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment