Wednesday, March 3, 2010

staying strong...

tears rolling down my cheek telling me don't cry anymore..is not worth it...but why my tears still keep rolling down..every pillow i lay on..it's wet..heart arching...i've tried my best to stay on..and here is my last stop..i guess i have to stop and can't go further anymore..eventhough i've stop...it doesn't mean that my life will stop too..i will continue to live my life till the fullest..and never regret every single thing that i've done before..i said i've tried my best..but to you..maybe is not good enough..i'm tired..exhausted trying to cope up with ur foot steps..somehow..i'm thinking..are you trying to send me off?? how could u change into another person that i don't recognise anymore..is not you at all...are u possessed by someone else?? i don't believe a person can change 360 degree..totally a brand new person..a person that don't know how to appreciate it...for now..my tears had stop..and my heart told me to stay strong..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe, apasal with you? SMS mee!

LadyV said...

=) i'm fine..tQ!

Post a Comment