Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jalan Alor!!!

Last week , me and my family went to JALAN ALOR to meet up with my aunt's friends and try out the famous food in JALAN ALOR...my aunt's friend introduced us the BB PLAZA CHICKEN RICE...he told us that the chicken rice is very famous in BUKIT BINTANG..^^


this is the BBQ PLAZA CHICKEN RICE SHOP

BBQ CHICKEN...




next , we head to KEDAI AYAM PANGGANG WONG AH WAH~

alot of famous TVB people came to here before~!


famous people like ALAN TAM , MOSES CHAN , KWOK CHUN ONN




and also CHENG KAH WENG and YEUNG YEE...MY FAV TVB ACTOR =)





their famous chicken wing~!




LAT CHI LALA..is reali taste very good..YUMMY~! the way they cook is reali different from other places..

my first time try CHU LO..and i love it..~!
my sister is trying to teach me how to suck it =P
I love this shop and i love their food..it is incredibly nice..the price is reasonable too..this restaurant is located at JALAN ALOR , 1st shop along the street..oh ya , when i enter the shop , i overheard a girl was asking the staff whether is this WONG AH WAH chicken wing shop..and she ordered 5 pairs!
so what to wait..go try it now~! =D=D=D

2 comments:

w3ndee said...

wow.. the hk famous actor 'cheng ka weng' went to this restaurant also. must try out one day :)

LadyV said...

yesssss...! is a must try as a MALAYSIAN..! =D

Post a Comment