Saturday, February 27, 2010

woot woot..!

hello...readers..! i just got back from johor yesterday..damn damn tired...i drove my family back in 2 hours 15mins?? tat's quite fast i guess for the 1st time me..driving from JB to sban...lols..hmmm..and i slept 12 hours after reaching back..because the few days in JB..i did not had a good sleep..fuh..! but it is reali worth because i had alot of fun..=)

because i get to meet up with my frens..! yAy...! in the afternoon , my fren - chun wai brought me to visit his uni , UTM and see some horses...den he brought me to nike factory outlet and bought me a shirt after he get shin nian to share it...how nice of them..! hehe..den later at night..my fren - jiang wei..brought me to see some jb nightlife..and we had a drink at one of the mamak...because all the club was closed due to some i'm not sure what it is ady...what a waste!

sigh..after got back to sban..my stress is pillin again..test got postpone to nx week..but got quiz tis week..faint* 3 assignments due-ing the same week.. @@ ..my finals is nx month...time pass reali fast...reali need to put alot of effort in it ady..i've been reali lazy this sem..dunno why..sobsssssss...=(=(=(

oh ya...my aunty just got back from USA...waited for her at KLIA bout 2 hours plus before heading down to JB....the feeling is reali nervous cause dint see her for 2 yrs ady and bored after waited for 2 hours..will hafe a very busy month..hehe..speaking bout my USA aunt..she's reali open minded..and the ASIAN me..cant accept it..faint* lol..okay..i guess i wanna go take a nap again..yawn* i will upload the photos bout my trip to JB asap..! tata!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment