Monday, February 8, 2010

snack bits..!

Just got back from sban..tired tired...i screwed my test yst..damn..shud haf taken the CHIVAS..! hahaha..actually i wanna post alot of things..but kinda tired today..so i'm goin to do a quick post on my CNY PREPARING wif my family..hehe..we did some snacks..called 'arg ku'...me and my sis got our fingers cut..! sobsssssss.....! the 'arg ku' is reali alot of hard work..plus that's blood in it..so it's reali special..hehe...another 4 DAYS to CNY...i'm counting down as the times pass..hehe...=D=D=D kan cheung...! HAHAHA...




this is the 'arg ku'


then we slice it into pieces and fry it..*ouch to my finger



ta da..! crunchy and sweet..! =D



my lovely dovey mummy frying the 'arg ku'..she'll kill me if see tis..



tis is....'yellow bean har peng'



the frying process....


ta da....~~~ the result...



this is something random..my loves..! patrick the dog..~!

i love this patrick alot too..hehe..=P

i wish u guys have a great and properous chinese new year..always healthy, always happy, always leng jai leng lui...and the most importnt part is MANY MANY ANG PAU! wheeeeeee...drive safely when on the way back hometown too..!

2 comments:

123434325 said...

Do you really know how to cook? Why so brown one lol

LadyV said...

haha..is like this lar...!! hahaha

Post a Comment