Sunday, February 21, 2010

pack pack pack~!

halo..it's been a week plus i get my hands off to blog..hehe...cause my hands are busy 'chut pai' and receiving ang pau...wheeeeeeee....this yr...still got luck abit lar...won abit in gambling...but the most important is i enjoyed my CNY till the max..!!! hahaha....out of 7 days..i guess i drank red wine , tiger beer , carlsberg , chivas...for 5 days??? need to go check up my liver jor...haha...

it's time to pack to go back uni ady...very sad...times pass reali fast..feel so lazy and extremely sad to go back...cause tons of assignment waiting and gonna due very soon..but there 's something to cheer me up...! i'm goin JOHOR BAHRU on wed.....! yaY! it's for my cousin sis's wedding..and before heading to the south...i need to go KLIA to pick my aunt who is flying one whole day from USA....miss her so much...it's been 2 yrs since i last saw her...=D=D=D

there's alot of picture i wanna upload up..hehe..alot of funny post i wanna post up..maybe gotta wait till my assignment hand in ady..den i'll take my own sweet time to post it up..so u gotta keep reading...~! hehehe.....

BYE BYE~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go jb never come sg to find me.sien lor.lolx!

LadyV said...

u come over jb lar...hahaha

Post a Comment