Monday, February 1, 2010

is 2.15am

harlo..is 2.15am now..i'm still sitting in front of my lappy..doin assignment and blogging.. haha..today i feel very blue..~~ practically like alot of stuff happened..my period came twice in a month..mummy said i'm abnormal..shud go consult a doctor..but i reali scare..deng..! hou lan scare to know the result..*ooopss...dint meant to curse..just tat i reali feel scared..den assignmentsSSss due-ing soon..diu the lecturer gave us so little time to do it..*hai lat lor..den tis comin sunday got test which i got no mood to study at all..sigh..lagi *hai lat..suddenly feel like going back sban and hug my patrick and TIDUR..

neway , i found something to cheer myself up..hmmm...ramdom shotsSss of myself when i'm in melaka...this is wad happened when i get bored while waiting for my food..poor my photographer =D=D=D





i guess i should get some sleep now..to balance back my hormones...haha..*cross fingers...hope i'll be fine..=(

0 comments:

Post a Comment