Tuesday, February 23, 2010

GONG XI FATT CHAI 2010~! RAWRRRR!!

I had a marvelous CNY this yr..everyday drinking , gambling , eating , less sleeping , hanging out , receiving ang pau and visiting...=D=D=D i think i gained 3kgS?? is alot you know for a girl...sobssssss sobssssss......so far...won abit from gambling...hehe...luckily DRAGON still got some luck...if not , sure kalah teruk nia...haha...is goin to be a very memorable year for me...wheeeeeeee....

reunion dinner..i forgot to snap the fish , sup and chicken..too busy eating..

my pweety sisters and daddy..i got a small bro..dunno where he went..^^


hot mummy and cool daddy



my brothers=D


kelly sis and me



1st time wif daddy @ pub..awkward but fun!


the most loving brother...=D



visiting to mui kim's house...


my collection of unique ang pausSs


i had 5 times lou sang this yr....wheeeeee!


at joanne's house...=D

my pwetty cousis's sis...


mE and pussy chua


at tim's open house..i love the rendang!



my babes....kelly and quannie..!

at kelly's house...


mE and my niece and nephew


cousins from seremban...



at justin's house...


this is something for all who dint make it to justin's house..i tink my editing skill improved..haha...thanks for makin my day's pink~!


specially for justin and amy..justin..u got to say i'm GOOD..!
p/s : i'm goin down to Johor tmr to attend my cousin sis's wedding...here i come..more drinks and ang pau...hehe...so i guess i wont be blogging till nx week...so stay tune for the nx post...here i wish u ppl "HAPPY TIGER YEAR" ....

1 comments:

LadyV said...

happy tiger year...more ang pau!

Post a Comment