Tuesday, January 26, 2010

for bFf =D

You remind me of a flower,
Pretty, inside and outside.
A reason why people smile everyday,
A gift to all.

You remind me of chocolate,
Luscious and sweet.
Someone people can turn to in crisis,
Loved by all.

You remind me of a teddy,
Cute and huggable.
Someone people feel comfortable with,
Special to all.

You remind me of a balloon,
Happy and bouncy.
Someone people can have fun with,
Enjoyed by all.

You remind me of a lot of things,
But nothing can compare to the real person,
A friend I can look up to,
Cherished by me.


dear babes , quannie and kelly...tis is something i would like to tell u both..thanks for being wif me when i'm lost..thanks for not giving up on me and non-stop directing me to a right road..i noe i've been not so a good fren..i might have been selfish too..i might be stubborn for not listening to u guys..cause the right advise is always hard to listen and accept..=( neway, thanks for being tere when i needed someone's care=D=D=D p/s : thou the poem is not genuine , but is TRUE =)

us in year 2oo5

quannie and mE

mE and kelly

us in 2009

US in 2010

♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE U GUYS....~ i hope our friendship last forever...!♥ ♥ ♥

1 comments:

LadyV said...

i love you guys..! muackss..!

Post a Comment